Warehouse owners and developers
Vattenfall IDNO provides warehouse developers and warehouse owners with new and upgraded electrical grid connections. with the added benefit of Asset Adoption Value payments and value-engineered designs.
As a fully licensed IDNO, we provide an alternative to working with your local DNO and deliver cost-effective grid connections via a simple, managed process with a single point of contact.
Working alongside your existing Independent Connection Provider (ICP), or via one of our recommended contractors, we review and approve technical designs and finance the latest climate-smart technologies to power your project. We have developed trusted relationships with a network of ICPs, who can provide fast-response callouts in any area of the UK.
Asset Adoption Values are calculated on a case-by-case basis and can significantly reduce the cost of a grid connection - read more about Asset Adoption Values.
Why choose Vattenfall IDNO?
- Vattenfall is a long-standing business owned by the Swedish state, ensuring long-term stability for warehouse developers and owners.
- Our reliable process guarantees the delivery of your connection and Asset Adoption Value (AAV) on time.
- We provide a single point of contact to support warehouse developers throughout the process.
- Flexible deal structures are available for complex and detailed network warehouse sites.
- We have experience integrating EV charging and on-site generation to support your network warehouse development.
- We have dedicated legal resources to help warehouse owners manage wayleaves and complex multi-tenant sites.
- We maintain solid working relationships and framework agreements with numerous ICPs, should you be seeking one.
We aim to provide warehouse developers and owners a viable alternative to the traditional DNO, with our robust IDNO solutions.